Studies shows that while some colors divert from tasks at hand others can significantly increase a person's productivity, concentration and motivation.
- Blue - can be calming and can lower your pulse rate while increasing productivity.
- Purple - is thought to promote artistic creativity.
- Green - creates a serene, soothing atmosphere, which can relieve stress.
- Red and orange - promote excitement and enthusiasm.
- Yellow - is cheerful.
- Light browns and greys - deliver a feeling of serenity.
- Darker browns - provide a stoic, earthy atmosphere.
Think about your job and what kind of environment you want to create.
|Purple home office...purple is believed to lighten the mood...|
For Interior Designing & Decorating services please contact us: +255 0712 023102
We offer a quality service at an affordable price!!!