If you are like me, you have a long list of projects for your home.  However long your list is right now, I believe mine is longer.  LONG without much progress...  We just had our 2nd slab leak.  Caught it quickly and still ended up with 5 new holes in my newly painted walls and ceiling.  Luckily, we did NOT have the new hardwood floor installed when the 2nd leak hit.



I did have to pull everything out of the hall closet - so now my living room is a jumbled mess once again.   I really feel the need to finish something.



I have been collecting frames for a family gallery photo wall for some time, and have been working on it a little at a time.  Decided it was time to put them up on the wall so I could feel I had accomplished something!





I feel immensely better.  What do you think?  A good start?

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top